Перейти к навигации Перейти к поиску
APRX - APRS iGate + digipeater software
Автор программы: Matti Aarnio OH2MQK.
- Config file (-f option) default is: /etc/aprx.conf
- Other runtime options are: -v, -d, -h/-? (verbout, debug and help)
- Rx-IGate functionality works correctly
- Tx-IGate functionality works correctly
- Can do APRS New-N and generic AX.25 node digipeater functionality with transmitters
- Has same-channel Viscous Digipeater functionality to not to digipeat at all, if during initial wait period the packet is heard again.
- Has cross-interface Viscous Digipeater functionality to not to digipeat, if during the initial wait period the packet is heard on destination interface at least once, and at least once from other sources.
- Can receive data from multiple receivers/modems on local machine serial ports, both classical and USB.
- Can receive data from remote TCP stream connectable serial ports over the internet.
- Understands on serial ports (local and remote TCP ones):
- Connects with one callsign-ssid pair to APRS-IS core for all received radio ports
- Knows that messages with following tokens in VIA fields of the path are not to be relayed into network: RFONLY, NOGATE, TCPIP, TCPXX
- Knows that following source address prefixes are bogus and thus to be junked at Rx-iGate:
- WIDE, RELAY, TRACE, TCPIP, TCPXX, NOCALL, N0CALL
- (Actually these are string prefixes, so any WIDE*-* will block, etc.)
- Can even do D-PRS -> APRS RF conversion.
- Does not require machine to have AX.25 protocol support internally!
- On Linux machine with kernel internal AX.25 protocol support, does listen on internal AX.25 network in promiscuous form, and requires to be running as root to do that. Does not fail to start in case the port fails to open (running as non-root.)
- Built-in "erlang-monitor" actually counts bytes per time interval (1 min, 10 min, and 20 min) on each receiving interface, including all that feed internal AX.25 network.
- Telemetry reported erlang data is sent out every 20 minutes, and contains summarized data from 10 minute round-robin memory arrays. These are _not_ sent at exact 10 minutes of wall-clock, but exact 20 minutes from previous telemetry reporting, and first one is sent 20 minutes after program start.
- Telemetry reported erlang data can be sent also over APRS radio port, but only for ports with valid AX.25 callsigns. See aprx-manual.pdf
- The netbeacons are distributed timewise more evenly around the interval, and even the interval length is varied at random in between 20 and 30 minutes. Number of netbeacons are unlimited, but their minimum transmit interval is 3 seconds making the amount of beacons sendable in 20 minutes to be: 20*60/3 = 400. All will be sent, but the cycle will just take longer.
- Source code is at SVN repository: http://repo.ham.fi/svn/aprx
- This program is also compilable as "EMBEDDED" target without any statistics buffer required at the system disk (or RAM-disk). See the INSTALL file.
- 26.08.2012 - v.2.05